Environmental Project Management
Providing environmental and project management services to provide the essential public services with the highest levels of public safety.
- CEQA / NEPA support
- Incremental impact analysis
- Project Management
- EIR/EIS compliance
- Mitigation implementation
- Coordination with engineering and design teams
- Construction monitoring and compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Dust Control Plans
- Construction Yards
- Water Permits (Streambed Alteration Agreements, 401 Certification, 404)
- Wildlife Permits (Incidental Take Permits, MSHCP participation, Biological Opinions)
See Our Projects page for representative projects we have done in this service area – or follow link below.